- A playground awaits enthusiastic children!
- Do some exercise on the health walk and tennis court.
- Enjoy a relaxing moment by taking a boat ride on the water.
- The park’s sculptures and natural wonders make it an open-air museum you can explore. Massive hundred-year-old trees, unique water features and colourful flowers blossom in the spring.
- A cafeteria is open to all visitors, so you can have a bite to eat after a long, busy day!
Who said parks were boring?
Explore Waux-hall Park at 22 Avenue Reine Astrid - 7000
+32 (0)65 39 59 39
For further information