Mons Coeur en Neige
“Mons Coeur en Neige” includes a Christmas village, a giant ice rink, a craftsmen’s market and magical entertainment...
The 2019 edition from 6 December 2019 to 5 January 2020"“Mons Coeur en Neige” includes a Christmas village, a giant ice rink, a craftsmen’s market and magical entertainment
Come and explore the craftsmen's village where you can taste produce from around the world, pick up an original gift for yourself or others, and explore the enchanting illuminations, life-size decorations and friendly atmosphere.
As with each year the Christmas market is held, a range of activities will be organised to enhance “Mons Coeur en Neige”, winning over the entire city with its Christmassy atmosphere.
All the informations on www.monscoeurenneige.be
Official opening at the booth: Friday, 6 December at 6:30 pm. DJ Lillo will be there until 11 pm.
- The Magic Booth and enchanting entertainment. Extensive free entertainment for young and old, including a chance to meet Santa Claus and Mrs Claus, friendly characters handing out sweets, dazzling fire shows, etc.
- The craftsmen’s village: around fifty chalets selling jewellery, giftware, fashion accessories, leather goods, and more. They also sell traditional food produce such as hot wines, oysters, raclette, cougnou (bread of Jesus), etc.
- The Christmas Tower: an 8 metre high chalet housing Alsatian products.
- The King of Forests: a majestic Belgian fir tree 20 metres high, lit up with a blaze of lights and multicoloured balls.
- Covered giant ice rink: 430 m² of skating for young and old, in a friendly atmosphere and at an affordable price.
- 2019’s major novelty – the “Magic Fir” carousel: a 15 metre high family carousel
- Commerces ouverts les dimanches 15/12, 22/12 & 05/01
- La Boîte aux Lettres du Père Noël: Les enfants peuvent y déposer leur lettre ou dessin jusqu'au 24 décembre. le tout est transmis à Père et Mère Noël
- Balades à dos d'âne (Départ au Marché aux Herbes) : 7/12, 14/12, 21/12 & 22/12 de 14h à 18h
- Parades en musique (Quartiers commerçants) : 7-8/12, 14-15/12 & 21-22/12 de 14h à 18h