Weekend from 5 to 6 November 2022
The Joan Miró exhibition is also an opportunity to discover the riches of the city of Mons and the surrounding region.
Do you want to be more free to organise your weekend in Mons and the surrounding region? We also offer made to measure weekends. Choose your activities, fill in the form and our travel consultants will take care of everything.
We offer "made to measure" weekends for which you are free to organise your weekend in Mons and the surrounding region according to your choices and interests. Choose between 4 and 6 activities over your weekend for a price from 250€/person (based on 2 people)
The programme for these weekends includes guided tours, discoveries of the UNESCO heritage, shows, creative workshops, meetings with artists, brunches and concerts, as well as food tastings in one of the region's vineyards or at the famous "Mons Coeur en Neige" Christmas market.
Choose your weekend and your activities, fill in the form and our travel consultants will take care of everything.
- SPARKOH ! Enjoy some fantastic experiences
- Free visit of Losseau house
- Free visit of Mundaneum
- Free visit of Grand-Hornu (site historique/MACS/CID)
- Introduction to golf
- Explore the Chant d'Eole domain (guided tour)
- Day at Pairi Daiza
- Free visit of the Van Gogh house in Colfontaine
- Free or guided visit of Doudou museum
- Free or guided visit of the Belfry
- Guided tour of the Joan Mirò exhibition
- Free or guided visit of the Van Gogh House in Cuesmes
- Free or guided visit of Silex’s
- Free or guided visit of the Artothèque
- Free or guided visit of the Mons Memorial Museum
- Free visit of MUMONS
- Guided tour of the historical center of Mons
- About it night event