The Mons Card
The best way to discover Mons-Borinage region!
What is the Mons Card?
It’s the best way of discovering Mons-Borinage. It’s reassurance you’ll get the most out of your stay in Mons at unbeatable prices. With the Mons Card, receive a reduction of up to 70% and access the best of Mons-Borinage for 24, 48 or 72 hours!
- Reductions and entry to over 15 sites and museums
- Benefits in 28 restaurants and partner bars!
- Reductions and gifts in 31 shops
- Leisure and entertainment at an attractive price!
- One adult’s bike provided free of charge so you can easily visit Mons-Borinage
How much does the Mons Card cost?
- Adult’s Mons Card (from 12 years old) :
- Kid’s Mons Card (until 12 years old):
Where to buy the Mons Card?
On visitMons, Grand-Place, 27 - 7000 Mons
In these museums: anciens Abattoirs, Artothèque, BAM, Beffroi, Maison Van Gogh (Cuesmes), MMM, Musée du Doudou, Salle Saint-Georges et Trésor de la Collégiale Sainte-Waudru